My husband purchased a pair of pants in a size 40 waist line at Store 158 in West Covina California on 08/09/2020 at around 05:32:41 pm. Made a complaint to store manager at that location and manager (very pleasant phone attitude) explained how the store handles donation process after customer drops it off.

Store manager says that everything is handled in 72 hours from drop off time.

I told the store manager This size 40 waist size pants purchased (at that store #158) stinks of disgusting man sweat around the waist area of which I vomited 15 to 20 minutes even as I'm filing this complaint that smell is still lingering in my noise and feeling of vomit in my throat again!!!!!!!

This, I told the store manager is the ""MOST SUPER EXTREME, WORST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE I'D EVER HAD IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"" (As I was talking to the store manager I was ready to throw up and vomit!!!!!). Angry

There should be "RULES" pertaining to "ALL CLOTHING"

Drop off's especially in "ALL MEN's" clothing (pants size over 32 waist size)

"ALL" Goodwill Donation Centers "NEEDS" to

"POST UP" clothing donation

Rules indicating "ALL CLOTHINGS NEED TO BE COMPLETELY WASHED BEFORE DROPPING OFF DONATIONS!!!!!!!!"

(Especially now and FOREVER because of COVID19 !!!!!!!)

User's recommendation: Make sure before purchasing any clothing (Especially men clothes/PANTS over 32 waist sizes) that it Doesn't have a EXTREMELY SMELL of Man SWEAT !!!!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 1536 East Amar Road, West Covina, CA 91792