Albany, Kentucky

for 2 weeks now we have been bidding on a car @ the good will in columbia ky, well 1st they were exposed to take bids and the 4 high bids were exposed to make a final bid the next week, then it changed, because the title did not come in, then they kept saying keep calling in to see if the title had come in then we will have a final bid, well we have been checking every day for the last 2 weeks making a higher bid on the car in the prosess, well it has been between my mom and another person, my mom called the store last night at approx 4pm, the person on duty told her the title came in and she had till today at 12pm to make her final bid, well this morning they called her and told her they sold the car, now how rotten is that? i do so believe that the managers friend got the car, that is not right at all to do that to someone, my mom has been devistated, crying all day and so depressed, i tryed to call and talk to higher people and all i keep getting is a run around, i thought that the goodwill was exposed to be a people caring place, and it does seem like it is not, i need someone to do something about this matter so therefor iam writting on here, maybe we should just go to a tv station and let them know of this situation, and maybe people will stop donating to a place that is not onest to its customers, and donators!

Comments

adrfrn

:( YES YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN VERY DISHONEST AND THIEVES AS WELL WHO GETS THE MONEY HMMM I WONDER TO BUY LUXURY CARS WHILE OTHER IDIOTS DONATE THEIR STUFF AND NOT HAVING A GARAGE SALE INSTEAD MAKING THER OWN MONEY.SO *** THEY EVEN DONATE GOLD AND SILVER UNBELIVEBLE INSTEAD OF TAKING IT TO A PAWN SHOP TO GET SOME MONEY FOR IT. :(