Verified Reviewer

Dont do t I was. I was coming to get a store credit.

on the way here my lovely son who's not even to through my receipts out the window on the freeway. I didn't freak out that bad because I knew that this place had good customer service and I'm sure if I told him when it happened that they could still honor my $25. I shop for about an hour. when I got up to the register ask for the manager who had called me prior.

to my visit to ask me if I had actually purchased the couch. I told him what had happened. he laugh at me. it made me feel stupid.

in front of all the customers and employees. I tried to ask him if there's any kind of compensation that they could help me with because I shop at Goodwill all the time. time and he said no to this location will not help me. I spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars at Goodwill.

and I also donate. and always run out Roundup when asked for the kids. I'm just wondering why. with this kind of person be in this position.

set an example to his employees.

that it's okay to make. a customer so stupid because their son threw a receipt out the window.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Goodwill Pros: Products are great.

Goodwill Cons: Donation drop off rude employees.

Location: 9015 Southeast Powell Boulevard, Portland, OR 97266