72 views
Verified Reviewer

2.0

To whom it may concern

I live in Burbank California next to the recently opened Goodwill store on Magnolia Blvd.

In the year or so you have been here, things have been mostly ok.

I don't care for the late night trucks that are very noisy and load items from the Goodwill store, but I have not complained about it.

Last week was too much! You just installed VERY BRIGHT lights at the rear of your building, pointing at your parking lot...HOWEVER, these lights are so BRIGHT and so HIGH, that they shine directly into my bedroom next to your building.

On March 19, a day or 2 after these lights were installed, I called your customer service line and spoke at length to a representative named Minerva.

She assured me that she would look into this and call me back!

I also spoke to another representative named Rocio, who also assured me she would look into this AND call me back!

What is going on?

Many sleepless nights later, i am still trying to resolve this.

I will now complain to the City of Burbank and anyone else who will listen.

Goodwill is NOT A GOOD NEIGHBOR!.

These lights are not necessary, please turn them off immediately!

Sincerely

Michael Ross

Preferred solution: TURN OFF THE LIGHTS POINTING AT MY HOUSE.

Goodwill Cons: Customer service.

Comments

The lights are necessary to deter thieves from ripping off all of the donations that people leave out for them. You should just get a can of black spray paint and black out your window with it, so that the light doesn't bother you no more.

@PissedConsumer1848747

what part of Goodwill do you work in?

Goodwill Reviews