I bought two large stands, over 80 dollars I was suppose to pick them up but weather was bad , then the person that offered to pick them up ,his truck broke down, when we called to ask for a refund we were told I cant get my money back. that was there new policy, we asked can they deliver it they told us no,how can they put my stands back and resale them if I did not get my money back ,on sale paper it states you get your refund exact amount you paid for the purchase, when told the lady she says it old sale slip ,then why was it attached to the stands,unbelieve a place can get away with this

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Goodwill and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Goodwill.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Goodwill to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Goodwill?

Comments

Fight this!! You can sue this store if your tags said refunds are given.