Verified Reviewer

I worked for this company for almost 5 years. The past year I've been harassed, bullied and belittled by my store manager.

I also heard her make racist comments and watched her deny customers of other races purchases. If you type in on Google "white supremacy and racism at its finest" you will see the yelp was removed. A year ago, my manager drove the forklift forks into my lower back. I called human resources and nothing was done.

I was called trash by her.. Once again, nothing was done. Then she made a joke about hitting me with the forklift, and once again NOTHING WAS DONE!

After my last attempt calling HR to get some help, the manager said I called her a name and then they wrongfully terminated me. Instead of protecting employees with disabilities from harassment and bullying, they got rid of the employee.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Goodwill Pros: Wonderful coworkers and customers.

Goodwill Cons: Horrible management, Doesnt appreciate employees, Wrongful termination, Doesnt protect its employees, Managers dont care for customers.

Location: 1488 Route 9, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590