Verified Reviewer

3.3

Hazel Hines and i have been going to goodwill outlet for about 25yr . On April 29 2001 around 1pm at goodwill outlet at 553 Fairview av saint paul.

I am standing about 2 ft away from my cart and the manger Lisa Lawrence took my cart and ask me to leave, i ask her why she said that i need to have my hands on the cart all time then i ask her what if i had to use the bathroom? She didn't give me a answer. We the people know she's not treating people right, we also feel that she needs more management training. Lisa Lawrence .

Then she manger the store she walks around talking about people to other people that shop there also.

i didn't do anything to her or to the people in the store, Lisa Lawrence walking around just dump people cart out for no reason at all. It would be nice if she pulled the people cart to the side if she doesn't know who cart it is the person could be in bathroom bathroom

Preferred solution: Apology.

Comments

Oh my goodness you've had similar experience! I was in the store and I saw her take out a young man for absolutely no reason and just screaming at him.

I was in the store and I aondered for my cart for about six seconds in a couple of inches to grab something I saw. Without a word she takes all of my stuff including my personal belongings and tries to dump them in the back I literally had to fight to keep my keys and phone and wallet. I would never have gotten them back because she dumped my coat and marked it as a donation even though she knows it's mine and put it to where nobody could access it and that could have been where my keys and wallet and phone went.

Several people were called to address it and she didn't apologize didn't do anything and told me to get out of the store even though I apologize for apparently something I did wrong. She would not let me have my personal belongings back.

Goodwill Reviews