I went in on 9-23 around 6:30 i bought 2 shirts one was a womens the other was a kids shirt the kids shirt didn't have a tag. I went to the cash register to be checked out.

The one employee on the floor was "busy" with a customer so I waited and waited finally 10 minutes later she checked me out. She charged the kids shirt without a tag as a blue tag so it rang up as a womens so she charged me extra and now they won't let me return it even though they sold it to me without a tag and on top of that charged me extra. Tonight I'm going to return the women's shirt with the tag and if corporate doesn't call me and give me the okay for the return on the kids shirt i got charged extra for without a tag I will never be back or donate here ever ever again i spend atleast $200 a month at goodwil and i donate more than the average person.

I have never had a issue until now. It is only $4.50 but for one you get all your donations for free second I had to wait 15 minute's just to get checked out and three it my *** money i worked for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Goodwill Clothing.

Goodwill Pros: Overpriced and short staffed.

Goodwill Cons: Lousy customer service, Way overpriced, Managers are rude.

Location: 2806 Outer Drive, Marion, IL 62959