I am a person that shops very often at the goodwill, in other words I am hooked.And among all those shopping I got about 3 punching cards from last time that I was there (less than a month).
So here I am Tuesday April 27, 2010 at around 2 pm expending like 3 hours selecting clothes and such worth about $200 on items.. I was even to buy a dinette & when I got to the cashier…Surprise! We cannot honor all your cards at the same time… the cashier said, so I said ok so lets split the clothes into 4 tickets , by then the cashier called the manager (Another clueless person arrived) and then they said… well were are the tickets of this purchases and I said….here! so I pulled out, then they said…but they are not stamped!, I do not know what kind of stamp they are looking but each punch was signed and stamped individually and the tickets were printed with logo and name date and address of them!.
So in other words they didn't honor their own cards. Right after I left I went to the other Goodwill in N.
Richland Hills where I explained to the manager , She was all the opposite she tried to correct their other store mistake and offer me an apology and she threat me like a good loyal customer.
By they way the first manager on the Hurst store kept one of my full punching card!(very cleaver!)
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I bought two large stands, over 80 dollars I was suppose to pick them up but weather was bad , then the person that offered to pick them up..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "Very sad to read some of the complains. Because we really do love Melaleuca product. My whole family use lots of Melaleuca product. Mainly Melaleuca oil - its a holy oil we use..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."