I am a person that shops very often at the goodwill, in other words I am hooked.And among all those shopping I got about 3 punching cards from last time that I was there (less than a month).
So here I am Tuesday April 27, 2010 at around 2 pm expending like 3 hours selecting clothes and such worth about $200 on items.. I was even to buy a dinette & when I got to the cashier…Surprise! We cannot honor all your cards at the same time… the cashier said, so I said ok so lets split the clothes into 4 tickets , by then the cashier called the manager (Another clueless person arrived) and then they said… well were are the tickets of this purchases and I said….here! so I pulled out, then they said…but they are not stamped!, I do not know what kind of stamp they are looking but each punch was signed and stamped individually and the tickets were printed with logo and name date and address of them!.
So in other words they didn't honor their own cards. Right after I left I went to the other Goodwill in N.
Richland Hills where I explained to the manager , She was all the opposite she tried to correct their other store mistake and offer me an apology and she threat me like a good loyal customer.
By they way the first manager on the Hurst store kept one of my full punching card!(very cleaver!)
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "Do not do business with the "Cash Store" or any other business of this type. They are freely willing to offer loans and don't require a credit check, but..."
- "YESTERDAY I DECIDED TO QUIT DEVRY AFTER 2 1/2 YRS. THE FOLLOWING REASONS WHY I MADE THIS DECISION ARE: FIRST. I SHOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK ON DEVRY BUT I DID..."
- "Very sad to read some of the complains. Because we really do love Melaleuca product. My whole family use lots of Melaleuca product. Mainly Melaleuca oil - its a holy oil we use..."
- "I have been buying the gronk flavor since it has shown up on shelves. Recently I bought 3 Gronk monsters and found this at the bottom of each one. I..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."