Goodwill - Employee parks in handicap spot all day when he works, all the time.
This is in League City Texas.Yes he does have a handicap plaque.
But he has been asked not park there by his corporate office but he's a inconsiderate old ***. They said he has no problem walking if he did they couldn't let him work because of the type of work and lifting.
But because of the tag they cant tell him not to park there.I call BS!
He should be apologizing to the people that need it.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Emlpoyee attitude
- Lousy customer service only care about themselves
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Goodwill Staff
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm 68 years old and waited in line for three hours at one store for a bottle and a Beanie. I then to two other stores to buy two more..."
- "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..."
- "Dear Mr. Jim Millerborg(Sam's Club; Wichita Kansas 316-945-3010)My name is Kimberly Vu-Childrey and I'm just one of Sam's customers. I have purchased and IPod-touch on 01/18/2010, with the 2yr Service..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I ordered this bikini, but it doesn't have an inner fabric, it is very clear, not a chance to wear it in public. A very cheap copy. They rejected my..."
- "Today I experienced some of the worst customer service I have ever received and by far the worst Best Buy I have ever been too. On Friday I went..."
- "I love kickboxing in League City is AWESOME the staff and the workout is AMAZING! !!! !! The instructors are friendly and motivate all of us every time we attend..."