2.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

The Goodwill in Ruckersville used to be the best place to shop with lots of options, excellent prices and fun finds.Now, all the good stuff is shipped out and never seen on the shelves.

The shelves hold cheap made in China pots and dog collars, in multiples so you feel like you are in a junk store or Dollar Tree. There is no jewelry in the case, except on the counter little stands with cheap junk, once again obviously bought in bulk. The cd cases are lacking cds because either someone neglected to check them in the back, or someone stole them.

I used to go a couple of times a week, but now I hardly find it worth it because when I go about all I find is an occasional piece of cookware or a game that is even of interest.And when I am there, most of the people I tend to see are lower class now when before there were people of all walks of life wondering through holding "treasures".

Reason of review: lack of good product.

Preferred solution: Let the individual stores keep what is donated to them..

I liked: Goodwill before this incident, Friendly employees, Odd things i can find there.

I didn't like: Selection of product availability, Too much generic product, That donated products are shipped out or listed online, Cds had been stolen out of boxes, Downgrading attracts trashy people.

Comments