Goodwill Customer Service
Goodwill is a non-profit company. It is a provider of education, training, and different career services. Goodwill offers its services to people with various disadvantages: lack of money or education, homelessness, or some physical or other disabilities. The company offers a number of job training programs in different fields. In addition, Goodwill offers job placement. This educational provider offers online learning as well. Goodwill has a number of vendors and sponsors, the company is not making or conducted primarily to make a profit. It also attracts volunteers and those who want to donate a vehicle, cash, or some goods.
Goodwill claims that it is all about helping people.
Goodwill is ranked 44 out of 400 in Supermarkets and Malls category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Goodwill to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Livingston, New Jersey, United States
- Tallahassee, Florida, United States