Goodwill Customer Service
Goodwill before this incident, Odd things i can find there, Price and selection, Lots of stores, Friendly employees
Company greed, Workers, Overpriced items, Management lied, Lousy customer service
Goodwill is a non-profit company. It is a provider of education, training, and different career services. Goodwill offers its services to people with various disadvantages: lack of money or education, homelessness, or some physical or other disabilities. The company offers a number of job training programs in different fields. In addition, Goodwill offers job placement. This educational provider offers online learning as well. Goodwill has a number of vendors and sponsors, the company is not making or conducted primarily to make a profit. It also attracts volunteers and those who want to donate a vehicle, cash, or some goods.
Goodwill claims that it is all about helping people.
Goodwill is ranked 42 out of 413 in Supermarkets and Malls category
Where Reviews Came From
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Livingston, New Jersey, United States
- Tallahassee, Florida, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Goodwill to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future