Verified Reviewer

1.6

Update by user Sep 25, 2021

Nothing has happened, nobody contacted me.

Original review updated by user Aug 25, 2021

I got dropped off with my toddler daughter at Goodwill which located at

3689 Industrial Blvd

West Sacramento

CA 95691

as we came in we shopped a little bit until the lady named Bonny seen us, she immediately told us to wear a mask or leave, unfortunately we didnt have any masks and she didnt have any to provide to us, I informed her that my husband dropped us off and it will take him a minute to come get us and it was 107 Degrees outside, extremely hot, I asked her if I could purchase the toys that we got and she didnt let us, so I had to take away the toys from my daughter which made her cry so hard, she was bagging me - mom please, please buy it for me, I will listen to you all the time, please buy that broke my heart really bad, I was helpless, Bonny watched the whole scenario and stood there like heartless robot repeating her self that we have to get out from the store. I want to know why is your employees so cruel?

Or why is your rules about masks so harsh? This is inhumane behavior, we waited outside in crazy heat for my husband to pick us up, this is unacceptable.

Something needs to change because Im not the first person who they treated bad over a mask. If things wont change, people will complain to higher administration and it could turn into a lawsuit.

Preferred solution: Apology.