GOODWILL INDUSTRIES SUCKS
I was shopping at the local Goodwill in Huntington Beach Ca and after purchasing some items I got home and found out that I was over charged, so I drove back to the store spoke to the store manager Michael this was pointless as he just stood there and smiled and said there was nothing he could do, even though I shop here every now and then, this store and its manager Michael can go to *** ***! I think of all the year donating and shopping at this store and this *** truly shows me how they treat there customers.*** GOODWILL INDUSTRIES. Location 9079 Adams Ave Huntington Beach Ca 92646
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hi my name is Jane Cherriokee,I brought my daughter Samara Cherriokee today for interview.The guy interviewing was rude & didn't consider my daughter's feelings just because I aired my opinion..."
- "Sano Daniel, Cimeon Daniel, Jada Daniel, are all names this Nigerian *** Woman goes by. She saw where I did the TEEN COICE awards, and contacted me to give..."
- "i went to the studio did the photoshoot the whole works for free AS THEY SAID. then i had to wait hours to see my photos. finally went into the..."
- "I purchased a Winnebago ERA in December of 2010 from Paul Evert's RV Country. The dealer defrauded me about its history and condition, it was delivered to me with an..."
- "Below is our complaint to the owner Craig Carpenter of a medium size local Southern California mattress chain called Orange County Mattress-- you are NOT alone. I do not understand..."
- "I have had a problem with my order for three weeks now and still haven't gotten a response, I've called corporate office 5 times yesterday alone, only to be connected..."
- "My friend purchased Pillow Talk Cremesheen lipstick for me. I don't normally wear lipstick but I loved this color when I saw it on someone so asked where she got..."
- "Testimony Of How I Got Financial Help From email@example.com Hello everyone i could not hold this any longer am overarmed with joy so i am here to testify how i got..."
- "On 11/09/2015 there was a Fraud payment that DiSH Had took out of my bank card witch was $90.56 . My bill is suppose to be only $36.75 at the..."