GOODWILL INDUSTRIES SUCKS
I was shopping at the local Goodwill in Huntington Beach Ca and after purchasing some items I got home and found out that I was over charged, so I drove back to the store spoke to the store manager Michael this was pointless as he just stood there and smiled and said there was nothing he could do, even though I shop here every now and then, this store and its manager Michael can go to *** ***! I think of all the year donating and shopping at this store and this *** truly shows me how they treat there customers.*** GOODWILL INDUSTRIES. Location 9079 Adams Ave Huntington Beach Ca 92646efa87e2 review #365266
You may also like
- "POOR PRINT QUALITY AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Don't take my word for it just read this CRAZY email thread: ---------------Original Message--------------- From: Jerry Cunningham To: 123Print Support Team - email@example.com Subject: Order Quality To Whom..."
- "We ordered a custom JELD-WEN sliding glass door from Home Depot on 10/2012. It arrived via delivery van with a crack on the top of vinyl seam. The 2nd door..."
- "I purchased three pieces from Rooms To Go Kids in Mesquite Texas. One of the pieces was delivered damaged. Due to the damage to the right front leg,..."
- "Bought frigidaire professional Ref. And deep freeze may 2014. Pic below. Looks nice but stay away . Asked frigidaire ( Electrolux ) for a extended warranty since I had 2..."
- "Mi nombre es María y baso en EE.UU. ... "Mi vida ha vuelto !!! Después de 1 año de matrimonio roto, mi marido me dejó *** dos niños. Sentí que..."
- "I ordered a hooded toy story woody towel off amazon. They sent football cards and profited on the high shipping. Complete scam. Of course they are willing to return the..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."