GOODWILL INDUSTRIES SUCKS
I was shopping at the local Goodwill in Huntington Beach Ca and after purchasing some items I got home and found out that I was over charged, so I drove back to the store spoke to the store manager Michael this was pointless as he just stood there and smiled and said there was nothing he could do, even though I shop here every now and then, this store and its manager Michael can go to *** ***! I think of all the year donating and shopping at this store and this *** truly shows me how they treat there customers.*** GOODWILL INDUSTRIES. Location 9079 Adams Ave Huntington Beach Ca 92646
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have been in business for 13 years and people are writing untrue comments about my company on this website. I sell authentic Hermes handbags and have brokered these bags..."
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- " This is in League City Texas. Yes he does have a handicap plaque. But he has been asked not park there by his corporate office but he's a inconsiderate..."
- " Victim Struggles To Survive Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) â€“ Jul 13, 2010 â€“ Michael Grissom was being..."
- "I'm eating my Stouffer's stuffed peppers last night and pulled a long hair hair from my mouth. Mind you I have a military buzz cut and nobody resides with me..."
- "I purchased a Winnebago ERA in December of 2010 from Paul Evert's RV Country. The dealer defrauded me about its history and condition, it was delivered to me with an..."
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "I have a very bad experience dealing with the store management employees on trying to issue a credit into my account, I spent almost 40 minutes arguing with two incompetent..."
- "This isn't about the hospital part but for equipped for life... Went to equipped for life in Hagerstown, Maryland on May 3rd, 2015. We got sooo disrespected not once but..."