GOODWILL INDUSTRIES SUCKS
I was shopping at the local Goodwill in Huntington Beach Ca and after purchasing some items I got home and found out that I was over charged, so I drove back to the store spoke to the store manager Michael this was pointless as he just stood there and smiled and said there was nothing he could do, even though I shop here every now and then, this store and its manager Michael can go to *** ***! I think of all the year donating and shopping at this store and this *** truly shows me how they treat there customers.*** GOODWILL INDUSTRIES. Location 9079 Adams Ave Huntington Beach Ca 92646128651fc review #365266
You may also like
- "Perfect-Collect is an art reproduction company out of Hong Kong. They had a gorgeous ad for a portrait on canvas that I wanted. Perfect-Collect advertised fabulous artists to reproduce artwork...."
- "The pictures speak volumes ..."
- "Was in the store and had over 10 outfits accumulated with jewelry and at 8:03 when I went to check out I was inform that they were closed and could..."
- "I have had a problem with my order for three weeks now and still haven't gotten a response, I've called corporate office 5 times yesterday alone, only to be connected..."
- "Purchased 4 items on 4/4/15, As you can see from the foto, clearly reads "Ships in 24 Hours" ..got a message.. claiming I did not understand the process, it's 1-4..."
- "I recently bought a container of strawberries from our local fresh & easy. Keep in mind I'm a frequent visitor of fresh & easy and have never really had any..."
- "we were ripped off by this unprofessional company, at first they would send us the wrong things and over charge for stuff we did not order then they would claim..."
- "after being told they dont ship your order until the company has 200-250 orders to ship i expressed concern for why they charge for shipping and how they can ensure..."
- "I enjoy DirectTV services, no interruptions or cuts. I guess for some it works for others it doesn't. For the ones having issues try calling them constantly so they understand..."