GOODWILL INDUSTRIES SUCKS
I was shopping at the local Goodwill in Huntington Beach Ca and after purchasing some items I got home and found out that I was over charged, so I drove back to the store spoke to the store manager Michael this was pointless as he just stood there and smiled and said there was nothing he could do, even though I shop here every now and then, this store and its manager Michael can go to *** ***! I think of all the year donating and shopping at this store and this *** truly shows me how they treat there customers.*** GOODWILL INDUSTRIES. Location 9079 Adams Ave Huntington Beach Ca 9264610789abb review #365266
You may also like
- "The pictures speak volumes ..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "I went to this store Store #272 in 305 SE Chkalov Dr, Vancouver, WA 98683 to return a costume right after my daughter said that it was too big. We..."
- "2015 fr3 25ds this goes on and on in most all storage bays. Dealer says salt first caused this then states manufacturing sprayed something on them and has to..."
- "I agree with the other post - this company is not even worth one star. I ordered a part that was never delivered. The Fedex tracking said it..."
- "Ordered two meals both with medium curly fries and what we got was two fries literally soaked in oil! Husband was pissed let the employees know only for them to..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "Chelbi Harris is a major *** ARTIST. She lied on a rental lease agreement stating that she was employed at Screen Actor's Guild, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90036. The..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."